Associate Client Success Manager
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia, United States
Job ID: 1710
Standard Hours: 40
Compensation Range: $37,500 - $46,000
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedented retail changes.
About the Job
The Associate Client Delivery Manager provides viable solutions to client competitive/marketplace challenges and executes client programs with a high degree of accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. This role is responsible for maintaining client relationship and serves as the primary partner and interface for all operational needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to mentor a culture of collaboration with both Field Operations and Client Insights & Engagement to improve RetailData value proposition to our clients.
- Manage, trains, mentors and seeks to develop their direct report (Pricing Analyst) on operation components of their role.
- Reviews quality of the data and sets forth right solutions to remedy any opportunities to enhance our solution (i.e. Match rate review, data inquiries from client, review of health checks, etc.).
- Actively manages on-going schedule, lists, and all other aspects of the client's program.
- Timely and accurate review of client invoices for mid-month and end of month.
- Facilitates communication with Field Operational team on all new requests and ensures successful implementation of process from communication to Operations through to execution of new work.
- Identifies, mobilizes, and delivers into the relationship the right people, solutions, resources, and ideas from across the company to enhance the operational effectiveness of their team.
- Optimizes schedule on behalf of client by determining most efficient stores selection, audit type, collections methodology, and frequency.
- Creates schedule template for customized special, weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly audits and creates additional elements involved in job scheduling, such as subset creation/maintenance and downloading of jobs.
- Through mastery or understanding of product/deliverables and processes, monitors and ensures quality and on-time delivery of data products to clients; identifies opportunities for process improvements. Inclusive of thorough understanding of all functionalities unique to client delivery process for specific account (i.e. subsets, category subsets, family grouping, 1:1 links, DPL links, produce conversion, produce exclusion, etc.).
- Responsible to conduct any diligence/research requested by the client related to our deliverable, ad hoc requests and value-add assignments as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field; and
- Minimum of 1-2 years of account management experience, technical accounts/solutions preferred; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of RetailData processes.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude for independently trouble-shooting.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior organization, time management and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation