Data Survey Associate
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Zip Code: 28273
Job ID: 4426
Standard Hours: 15-20
Compensation Range: 12-18
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedented retail changes.
Are you tired of being unsure how much your delivery/driver job will pay? Will the customer tip? We have a great side hustle job for you! Our jobs are preplanned with a flexible schedule, and the faster you get at the job the quicker you are in and out! Flexible when you go in and collect the work!
We provide detailed training to ensure you will achieve maximum efficiency in each store you will collect. You will control how much money you are able to collect per hour!
Great gig to earn extra money by working independently, good for anyone with flexible time to spare!
As a Store Scanning Specialist, you can enjoy the flexibility of choosing when and how much you earn. All you need is reliable transportation to start making money.
Why scan with RetailData?
Choose your own hours! When you work is totally up to you within our clients window
Easy to get started! We will provide detailed training
Earn extra money! Achieve your short-term goals or long-term collecting with RetailData
Make a guaranteed hourly minimum! (only for areas with wage floor)
- Training to build speed and increase pay.
- Ability to control what you earn.
- Advanced notice of work schedule.
- $400 referral bonus program.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and 750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Independent, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance.
- Travel opportunities, locally and out of state.
- Extra hours available in many areas.
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
Come work for an essential business! We put an emphasis on A.R.T = Accountability, Respect, Trust!
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 10 - 25 hours per week with scheduling flexibility.
- Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40 pounds intermittently.
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects required collection of items in these store aisles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation