Store Scanning Specialist
Location: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Zip Code: G1S 2M6
Job ID: 4616
Standard Hours: 32+
Compensation Range: x
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedented retail changes.
Are you looking for a full-time job that allows you the flexibility to set a schedule that works with your busy life with unlimited earnings potential? Then join RetailData's growing and diverse field representative team!
We are seeking new team members who are self-motivated, detail oriented and most importantly -- dependable. We have been the leading provider of retail intelligence to the largest retailers in the world for over 30 years and have growing demands for additional Field Representatives to help us to collect critical retail information such as pricing, promotions, and merchandising information.
What will you be doing?
- Using a company-provided handheld data collection device to record prescribed product information.
- Following specific criteria in order to capture information such as item prices, displayed promotions, as well as pictures of product merchandising and/or displays.
- Transmitting the file to our corporate office for review after you have completed the project successfully.
What does RetailData Offer You?
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the company.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Markel Employee Stock Purchase plan.
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development.
- Paid time off accrual.
What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 32+ hours per week with scheduling flexibility.
- Ability to travel if needed.
- Reliable to start and finish assignments on time with the detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40 pounds intermittently.
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects require collection of items in these store aisles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.