Associate Client Service Manager
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia, United States
Job ID: 5726
Standard Hours: 40
Compensation Range: $19.70/hr - $24.50/hr
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedented retail changes.
About the Role:
Responsible for ensuring all client needs are met utilizing their in-depth knowledge of company products in partnership with the Client Services Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintains high level of communication with client contacts, including key decision makers.
- Reviews data quality and makes recommendations to improve the quality of our data deliveries.
- Maintains the integrity of client data required to meet client deliverables.
- Validates files submitted by the field before delivery to the client.
- Creates schedule templates for customized special, weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly pricing audits to meet client needs/specifications.
- Optimizes schedule on behalf of client by determining optimal store selection, audit type, collection methodology and frequency.
- Approves invoices and ensures billing accuracy for all completed jobs.
- Facilitates communication with Field Operations team on all new client requests and ensures successful implementation of processes for onboarding new client work.
- Through mastery or understanding of product/deliverables and processes, monitors, and ensures quality and on-time delivery of data products to clients; identifies opportunities for process improvements. Inclusive of thorough understanding of all functionalities unique to client delivery process for specific account
- Conduct diligence/research requested by the client related to our deliverable, ad hoc requests, and value-add assignments.
- Fosters a culture of collaboration with both Field Operations and Client Insights & Engagement to improve RetailData value proposition to our clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field; and
- Minimum of 1-2 years of account management experience, technical accounts/solutions preferred; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of RetailData processes.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude for independently troubleshooting.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior organization, time management and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- A competitive hourly pay rate.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, and more.
- An international and diverse work environment.
- Opportunity to begin making immediate contributions to the organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation